Saturday, January 30, 2010

yet another day gone by.

went to check those japanese schools today with friends. its funny that the school that look the most dubious to me in fact appeal more to me then the other two schools that looked more professional lol. sadly the test to get a cert is on 1st week of december which apparently my friend told me A levels end 3rd of Dec and with history some more and i went woooo people will be celebrating while i am doing history.... unlucky ttm sia. But nevermind, finally get to learn the language i wanted to learn and hopefully can perserve enough to achieve the highest level. Haiz should really have started like 2 years ago man, too bad i was wasting time on games like dota then. computer stinks man.

Oh and tried to find GP tys at JP just now and there isnt any man, so how am i going to hand in or bring my tys that doesnt even exist now when monday arrives? Looks like i have another thing to worry now. Currently bored or feeling lost, no mood dota no mood wow no mood game and anything i wanted to surf also surfed like at least 5 times, whats with me man i really do not know wth is with me currently. Watched "Universal Soldier" just now and i think it sucks totally. For people that like action scene go ahead and watch but for me i really do not like those gore plus shallow plot, its such a watse of my money. I hate this movie season, no tearjerkers nor touching movies to watch.

So. a new weekend is coming. will it be as tiring as the one before? i certainly think so. haiz. i really hate this kind of life. ttm.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment